Workshop | Providing a Qualitative Education
Workshop | Providing a Qualitative Education in the Pre-university Education System
Main Organizer Institution | University of Craiova, Teacher Training Department
Co-organizers | LUMEN Research Center in Social & Humanistic Sciences, Romania & Faculty of Law and Administrative Sciences, Teacher Training Department, Valahia University of Targoviste, Romania
Chair | Emil LAZĂR, senior lecturer PhD, Teacher Training Department, University of Craiova, email@example.com
Quality in education is ideal. To achieve this ideal is required a deep reform regarding all components of the educational system: human resources, teaching practices, financing system.
The workshop proposes a debate on related components of funding arrangements of the educational system, the allocated resources, good teaching practices, support and back up for teachers, changes, and innovations to ensure quality in education.
The issue is approached from general to particular, being underlined general lines of addressed areas, customized to the educational reality of the Romanian pre-university education system.
The purpose of the debate is to identify elements from the whole that is the system of the activities which ensure quality in education.
Topics| Educational policies • Quality assurance in education
- Florian Ionel LIXANDRU (Romania) Financial resources as an investment in obtaining a qualitative educational management
- Marian CIONTESCU (Romania) Quality assurance in education, context, tendencies, Romanian experiences
- Roxana Maria GAVRILĂ (Romania) Support and backup for teachers’ activity, directions, measures, best practices
- Monica MĂRGĂRIT BĂRĂITARU (Romania) Curriculum and training, necessary changes, improvement proposals
- Liliana Maria TODERIUC-FERDORCA (Romania) Integrated training strategies as a prerequisite of school performances
Room | Ground Hall, Institute of Multidisciplinary Research for Science and Technology, Valahia University Targoviste
Time | 1st day of 3rd LUMEN EDU2019, Wednesday – November 20th, 2019 | 15:00-17:30