Call for registration
Last Call for Abstracts | 4th LUMEN EDU 2020 & 15th LUMEN CATES 2020 International Scientific Conferences
See the last extended DEADLINE for abstract submission in the LUMEN International Scientific Conferences 2020
Associated LUMEN International Scientific Conferences |
4th LUMEN EDU International Scientific Conference | Education, Quality & Sustainable Development | November 25th – 26th, 2020 | Targoviste, Romania
15th LUMEN International Scientific Conference Communicative Action & Transdisciplinarity in the Ethical Society| CATES2020 | November 27th-28th, 2020 | Targoviste, Romania | Online event only
Happy to help. Inquiries
For supplementary information about our events please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LUMEN Association, together with its collaborators and co-organizers, opens the registration process for the 4th LUMEN EDU International Online Scientific Conference – Education, Quality & Sustainable Development (LUMEN EDU EQSD2020) | November 25 – 26, 2020 | Targoviste, Romania.
LUMEN EDU International Scientific Conference – Education, Quality & Sustainable Development (LUMEN EDU EQSD2020) is dedicated exclusively to the science of education, facilitating dialogue between academics, researchers / post-graduates, pre-university teachers, auxiliary teaching staff, trainers, master students and doctoral students in the field of education.
To view the topics of the conference, please consult:
Venue of the Conference | online event. The log-in information for the ZOOM platform will be available to the registered participants, a few days prior to the conference.
The papers presented at LUMEN EDU EQSD2020 can be published in:
ISBN proceedings volume (British ISBN, in English language only) published by LUMEN Publishing House & LUMEN Media LTD UK – will be indexed in CEEOL, RePeC, EconPapers and proposed for indexing in Web of Science, Conference Proceedings Citation Index Clarivate Analytics, former Thomson Reuters). This volume could be declared as being published in Great Britain, for academic credits and promotions. The volume will be available online, in open-access format, and in print, through Amazon, Barnes & Nobles and more than 80 other major distribution channels.
in LUMEN open access journals indexed in international databases.
Registration | Please register and submit your abstract following the instruction from LUMEN EDU EQSD2020 registration page –
Deadline for registration | The deadline for registration is November 16, 2020. To see the deadlines and fees for each type of presentation, visit the page: Fees and Deadlines LUMEN EDU2020
Call for workshops & associated events | We encourage researchers and scholars, who wish to organize Workshops on specific topics related to the Conference theme, to apply as Workshop Coordinator, and send us an application containing the description and other necessary details (using the Workshop-proposal-template). In order for a Workshop Proposal to be selected as an event within the Conference, the application must contain at least 5 presentations of different authorship, but no more than 2 presentations/(co)author.
Call for Plenary Speakers | We wish to encourage the scholars who are interested in giving a plenary speech, to propose a transdisciplinary lecture on a topic of great interest for the current times. The Scientific Committee will carefully evaluate each proposal, based on the candidate’s resume and Abstract of presentation, and chose up to 5 speeches, that will add up to the invited Keynote Speakers. In order to be selected, the candidate must be Associate Professor or Professor PhD, and have H Factor 4 or higher.
Contact | email@example.com
- LUMEN Conference Center, Iasi | ROMANIA
- LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Iasi | ROMANIA
- LUMEN Publishing, Iasi | ROMANIA
- LUMEN Media LTD, London | UNITED KINGDOM
- LUMEN Consultancy & Training Center, Iasi | ROMANIA
- Teacher Training Department of Valahia University of Targoviste | ROMANIA
- Valahia University of Targoviste, Faculty of Political Sciences, Letter and Communication, Targoviste | ROMANIA
- Faculty of Law & Administrative Sciences, Stefan cel Mare University from Suceava | ROMANIA
- Romanian Association of Medical Law, Iasi | ROMANIA
- Research Center for Applied Ethics| Faculty of Philosophy, University of Bucharest | ROMANIA
- National Association of Social Workers| Iasi Branch | ROMANIA
- Higher Education Research and Consulting Company | SUA
- Faculty of Physical Education and Sports within the “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi | ROMANIA
- University Babes Bolyai from Cluj Napoca | ROMANIA
- Academy of Sciences of Moldova | REPUBLIC of MOLDOVA
- Free International University of Moldova (ULIM) | REPUBLIC of MOLDOVA
- State University of Physical Education and Sport, Chisinau | REPUBLIC of MOLDOVA
- “Petre Andrei” University from Iasi | ROMANIA
- “Al. I. Cuza” University from Iasi, Faculty of Philosophy and Social and Political Sciences, Iasi | ROMANIA
- University of Hradec Kralove | CZECH REPUBLIC